Clean The Wireless Bluetooth Headset To Maintain Ear Healthdadocer
Careful cleaning and storage of the wireless bluetooth headsets can extend their life. Regular cleaning can also better maintain the health of the ears. Master the cleaning tips and make your earphones look new!
How to clean a wireless bluetooth headset
1. Remove the ear cap from the earphone
2. Use a cotton swab dipped in warm water to clean the hole in the middle of the ear cap and let it air dry.
3. Wipe the surface with a soft cloth/alcohol cotton dipped in warm water and air dry
4. Wipe the surface of the earphone box with a slightly moistened soft cloth or alcohol cotton, and let it air dry.
5. Wait for the various parts of the headset to dry naturally
6. Clean the thimble of the charging box and the charging contacts of the earphone with a dry cotton swab
Daily protection of wireless Bluetooth headsets
▪ If the headset is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a dry environment. When it is stored for a long time, it is necessary to charge the headset regularly to prevent the headset from aging due to long periods of non -use;
▪ The earphones should not be stored together with sharp objects, which are likely to cause scratches and damage. They can be stored in a small bag;
▪ Do not store the headset in a strong magnetic field to avoid interference with the headset signal when it is used again.
▪ Do not store the earphones in a liquid or humid place, let alone clean the earphones with abrasive solvents;
▪ Before putting the earphone in your pocket, turn it off first to prevent touching the earphone function keys;
TIP: Never wash Bluetooth headsets with water! Even waterproof headsets.
If your earphones are dirty, wipe them lightly with a wet wipe. If they are a bit yellow, wipe them lightly with toothpaste and water, you can basically get a new look. Be careful, you must wipe them lightly, otherwise, it will be easy to clean Water seeped into the earphones.
Usually, it is wiped with alcohol. If it is a waterproof headset, it can be rinsed with water. However, the general Bluetooth headsets on the market have a certain degree of waterproofness, but the waterproof strength is different.